Warrior - Can only use SwordsEdit
- Brute Strenght - Passively increases warriors attack by a little bit.
- Magic Resist - Resists any skill effect cast on the warrior.
- Leech - Leeches health per hit.
- God Strenght - Passively Increases warriors attack by A Huge Amount.
- Life Steal - Steals Hp From The Enemy Per Attack
Mage - Can't use a bow or above an iron swordEdit
- Fire - Casts a fireball at the user, only catches on fire if the spell hits
- Cure - A healing spell.
- Thunder - Casts one or five lightning bolts on the entity if the spell hits
- Firaga - Casts A Huge Fireball at the user Dealing Massive AoE Fire Splash.
- Meteor - Does Explosion damage. Aoe.
- Thundaga - Massive Thunder Damage On a Small AoE. Also Burns Afterwards.
- Curaga - Heals For a Good Amount.
- Meteorja - Does Major Explosion Damage In a Huge Radius.
Archer - Can't use above an iron swordEdit
- Fire Arrow - Launches the Spell Fire Into Your Arrow.
- Thunder Arrow - Launches The Spell Thunder Into Your Arrow.
- Poison Arrow - Does Poison Damage Over Time
- Exploding Arrow - Launches a TnT Tipped Arrow.
- Firaga Arrow - Launches The Spell Firaga Into Your Arrow.
- Thundaga Arrow - Launches The Spell Thundaga Into Your Arrow.
- Valyrie Shot - Launches A TNT Tipped Spear Sized Arrow To Your Enemy.
Rogue - Can use bows and swordsEdit
- Vanish - Lets the user vanish from sight and do anything he likes. Until he reappears. To Activate Hold Down The Sneak Key. ( Shift by default )
- Trap - Traps the user in a spider web. Immobilizing The Target.
- Poison - Does Damage Over Time
Priest - Can't use a bow or above an iron swordEdit
- Dis-Flame - Cures the user if the user is on fire.
- Cure All - Heals everyone in the priests range. Be Careful in PvP This Heals Enemy Players too.
- Cure - Recovers a certain amount of health.
- Regen - When this is the priests current skill, and mana permits, the priest will regain health over time. Passive.
- Cura - Recovers a Good Amount of HP
- Cura All - Recovers a Good Amount of HP To Everyone Around you. Be Careful in PvP This Heals Enemy Players Too.
- Regen II - Heals Overtime For a Good Amount. Passive.